KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Implementation of dashboard #2942

Open Komuraiah A opened this topic on on Jan 12, 2023 - 10 comments

Komuraiah A commented on Jan 12, 2023

Hi team,

I'm implementing the KPI dashboard in my project.after implementation of code I'm getting the error for namespace.please help me how to declare the name space in dash board.

KoolReport commented on Jan 13, 2023

Could you please send us some of your code, I would like to see how you use namespace and please let me know the error you face with namespace.

Komuraiah A commented on Jan 13, 2023

I want How to pass the namespace ,it is the path of the file or what . if I'm passing the name space as file path then i getting error as file not found and dashboard not found.

namespace demo\orders;

use \koolreport\dashboard\Dashboard;

when I'm executing the report i getting error above two places

Komuraiah A commented on Feb 6, 2023

in the below code how to pass namespace. it is the path of the file or what . if I'm passing the name space as file path then i getting error as file not found and dashboard not found.

<?php

namespace demo\orders;

use \koolreport\dashboard\containers\Row;
use \koolreport\dashboard\containers\Panel;
use \koolreport\dashboard\containers\Html;

class employeedashboard extends Dashboard
{
    protected function content()
    {
        return [

employeedashboardtable::create()->lazyLoading(true),

];
    }    
}
KoolReport commented on Feb 6, 2023

The namespace is calculated from the namespace of the App file, for example, you have app file like this with namespace myapp.

<?php
namespace myapp;
use \koolreport\dashboard\Application;
class App extends Application
{

}

You have a folder "mysub" like this:

|-mysub
  |--MyDashboard.php
App.php

Then the MyDashboard should have namespace "myapp/mysub" like this:

<?php
namespace myapp\mysub;

class MyDashboard extends Dashboard
{

}

Hope that with my example, you understand the way namespace and file folder are set up

Komuraiah A commented on Feb 21, 2023

Hi Team ,I have implemented the dashboard in my application but i'm getting koolreport dashboard, header and footer in my application .i don't want dashboard menu in my application , i already having menu in my application. After implementation my application menu also dusturbed.

I'm sharing the output screen shots.

but i want only the output , not dashboard menu means report statistics and test statistics.

Komuraiah A commented on Feb 23, 2023

Hi team , still I'm waiting for response . so please suggest me .

KoolReport commented on Feb 23, 2023

Dashboard is different from KoolReport, it is full functional web application so you should not put dashboard inside a page of your application. Rather, you let it a separate place in which there is no interference of your application. For example, you create a folder containing your dashboard and pointing url to the index.php in that folder when you want to access dashboard.

Komuraiah A commented on Feb 27, 2023

Hi Team, I want to use the dashboard with in the application only. I Don't want to create new folder for dashboard. In my application I having menu, header and footer. if I'm creating a separate folder for dashboard and what is the use for application dashboard i.e application and dashboard both are different , so we no need to differentiate the application and dashboard.I want dashboard in my application only same like reports.so please guide me as per my requirement.

Komuraiah A commented on Mar 2, 2023

Hi team am still waiting for your response. please suggest me

KoolReport commented on Mar 2, 2023

Hi Komurajah,

It seems hard. I suggest that you should you the KoolReport Pro only so that you have flexibility to create any content, any app structure that you need.

Dashboard Framework serve more specific need of fast creating kpi dashboard or admin panel so we have to scarify the flexibility for the easy-to-use and ready-made functionalities.

I will send your feedback to dev.team so that they can do something in future.

Best regards,

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

Dashboard