KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Dependent dropdown #166

Open ashish opened this topic on on Dec 8, 2017 - 9 comments

ashish commented on Dec 8, 2017

Hi, I want to make dependent drop down in koolreport as like country, state city dropdown. Please help as soon as possible.

KoolReport commented on Dec 9, 2017

Sure we will find solution for this. Give us sometime.

ashish commented on Dec 11, 2017

Hi, any update.......

ashish commented on Dec 12, 2017

Hi, I want to make dependent drop down in koolreport as like country, state city dropdown. Please help as soon as possible.

Any update ..............

KoolReport commented on Dec 13, 2017

Basically you can do it through Ajax, are you familiar with jQuery Ajax. What we are trying to do currently is to setup a easy settings to make sub report (which can be updated partially) and the dropdown can be part of sub report which ofourcse be updated via ajax. High chance the solution will be given out within this week or next. For now you can come up with your own ajax solution or wait a little bit for complete solution.

ashish commented on Dec 13, 2017

I already tried jquery and ajax but the problem is that ,how to use in kool report. Because in koolreport there is no any html code for select or input.

Please give me complete solution ASAP.

ashish commented on Dec 18, 2017

hi, any update................

ashish commented on Dec 22, 2017

Hi , any update about dependent dropdown.

KoolReport commented on Dec 22, 2017

We have done the example and preparing for the release of new KoolReport, will be today! Sorry for keeping you asking for so long.

KoolReport commented on Dec 23, 2017

We've released the KoolReport 2.0.0, please download. The new feature of KoolReport is called SubReport which allow you to update page partially. Here is an example of using SubReport.

View example of SubReport, Inputs and Ajax Update

Do you have the Inputs package since the example does use the Inputs package but it does not require.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

Inputs