KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Error Permission On My KoolReport Dashboard Production Server #3193

Closed afieq opened this topic on on Nov 22, 2023 - 3 comments

afieq commented on Nov 22, 2023

Hi,

I'm having problem on my KoolReport Dashboard as i push my codes into my production server that is using Linux OS. I don't have any of this issue on my local(Windows) and my staging(Linux) server. I have searched on the internet and many stated it is permission error on my folder. I have setup the folder permission to 777 but still have same error occur.

Below is the error on my web page of production server.

ErrorException: mkdir(): Permission denied in /var/www/html/myfilename/koolreport/core/src/core/ResourceManager.php:101 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: koolreport\dashboard\Application::koolreport\dashboard\{closure}() #1 /var/www/html/myfilename/koolreport/core/src/core/ResourceManager.php(101): mkdir() #2 /var/www/html/myfilename/koolreport/core/src/KoolReport.php(556): koolreport\core\ResourceManager->publishAssetFolder() #3 /var/www/html/myfilename/koolreport/core/src/KoolReport.php(151): koolreport\KoolReport->koolreport\{closure}() #4 /var/www/html/myfilename/koolreport/core/src/core/ResourceManager.php(62): koolreport\KoolReport->fireEvent() #5 /var/www/html/myfilename/koolreport/core/src/KoolReport.php(563): koolreport\core\ResourceManager->init() #6 /var/www/html/myfilename/koolreport/dashboard/theme/TRender.php(12): koolreport\KoolReport->render() #7 /var/www/html/myfilename/koolreport/dashboard/Application.php(361): koolreport\amazing\dashboard\Application->render() #8 /var/www/html/myfilename/koolreport/dashboard/Application.php(300): koolreport\dashboard\Application->view() #9 /var/www/html/myfilename/koolreport/dashboard/Application.php(231): koolreport\dashboard\Application->handle() #10 /var/www/html/myfilename/dashboard/index.php(7): koolreport\dashboard\Application->run() #11 {main}

May i know how can i solve this issue on my production server.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Afieq

KoolReport commented on Nov 22, 2023

May I know which folder you change the permission to 777? If possible, please let me know the folder structure of your project.

John commented on Nov 22, 2023

Please remove label bug from this kind of posts as it is confusing

afieq commented on Nov 23, 2023

Hi KoolReport,

The structure for my file is i have folder name "myfilename" and inside the folder has "koolreport" folder package and "mydashboard" folder consist all my codes. For the permission i have change permission to 750 and 777 for all the folder mention and still the same error occur.

Is there a way to cater this issue i'm facing?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Afieq

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

Dashboard