KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Subreport #1953

Closed Abhishek opened this topic on on Mar 9, 2021 - 8 comments

Abhishek commented on Mar 9, 2021

Dear Team, I have a small issue with the subreport that is everything is going in a good and fine manner but when I am loading the data the following (one which has been marked with a red line in the image) is getting displayed.

And one more thing is can't I use the concept of table or data table to customize the column name.

Abhishek commented on Mar 10, 2021

Dear Team, In the above report everything is perfect but the only thing is why am I getting this "$this->dataStore( "data") and you can view in the above image and how to use the concept of tables/data table for customizing the above column names. And thanks in advance.

Dear Koolreport Team, Please help me out I need this report and it is very important for me, please.

KoolReport commented on Mar 10, 2021

Please check if you have the view for sub report. For example, you have a subreport name "Payment" then you should have a file Payment.php containing Payment class and the view is Payment.view.php.

This view that you see is debug view , showing when view is not found.

Dear Koolreport Team, The view part code of the of the above picture is below. And now in-order to remove the above specified one I mean "$this->dataStore( "data")" this one

Employeeorders.view.php

<div class="report-content">
    <div class="text-center">
        <h1>Employee Data</h1>
        <p class="lead">Select Branch & Employee then display their Data</p>
    </div>
    <div class="row">
        <div class="col-md-12">
            <?php $this->subReport("EmployeeSelecting"); ?>
        </div>
    </div>
   <?php $this->subReport("listorders"); ?>
</div>

EmployeeOrders.php

<?php

require "EmployeeSelecting.php";
require "ListOrders.php";

class EmployeeOrders extends \koolreport\KoolReport
{
    use \koolreport\clients\bootstrap;
	use \koolreport\core\SubReport;

function settings()
    {
        return array(
            "subReports"=>array(
                "EmployeeSelecting"=>EmployeeSelecting::class,
                "listorders"=>ListOrders::class,
            )
        );
    }
}

Do you have the view for ListOrders, please check whether the name of view file is ListOrders.view.php

Sorry I don't have the file named Listorders.view.php but i have only ListOrderds.php file but in the sub report example there is no view for the Listorders.php

We have, surely have. You can view in here. You will see the file ListOrders.view.php.

Please note that the name should be case-sensitive to make sure report work in all OS.

Dear Team, Thanks for the information and after your instruction I have created the ListOrders.view.php and got resolved issue. And really thanks for the help and information. And please do follow-up for these issues also "#1949".

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

None