KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Dashboard/ Orders and sidebar #1939

Open Oya Kaynar opened this topic on on Mar 2, 2021 - 5 comments

Oya Kaynar commented on Mar 2, 2021

Hello, We have a license for the koolreport. We can download the codes in the demo via githup. However, when we test the code, the graphics, tables and sidebar screens in the OrderBoard do not appear. Can you help with this urgently?

Main.view.php, Main.footer.php, Main.header.php,Main.sidebar.php and OrderBoard.php, OrderQuantity.php, OrderStatus.php, Ordertable not loading

KoolReport commented on Mar 2, 2021

I guess you have install koolreport/pro but have not installed the koolreport/dashboard. The Dashboard Framework is not inside KoolReport Pro, rather it is separated and built on top of KoolReport Pro. Please install the Dashboard as well, you will get it working. Here is information of installation.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

I installed koolreport pro and dashboard together in the same folder. transactions made; "Login to koolreport.com Go to My Licenses Click Get Token For Composer button Copy the text and save to file auth.json next to composer.json Add the repositories to composer.json like below Run composer update to install package"

I want to call the dashboard inside the project. What kind of a path should I follow for this process? I guess it can't find the library. Page not loading on localhost / dashboard. What should I write to the terminal. Thank you for your interest.

<div id="Main" class="app header-fixed sidebar-fixed">
    denmee
    <?php $this->innerView("Main.header"); ?>
    <div class="app-body">
        <?php $this->innerView("Main.sidebar"); ?>
        <main class="main">
            <ol id="Main_Breadcrumb" class="breadcrumb"></ol>
            <div class="container-fluid app-container pb-2">
                <?php
                if($this->dashboard()!==null) {
                    echo $this->page()->ajaxPanel("Dashboard",$this->dashboard()->view());
                }
                ?>
            </div>

</main>
    </div>
    <?php $this->innerView("Main.footer"); ?>
</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
    KoolReport.dashboard.mainPage.init();
</script>

sounds blank

KoolReport commented on Mar 3, 2021

Editing to the source code of Dashboard package is not the way of using it. You need to create your application that use dashboard at background. Here is the quickstart. We have included the source code as well. Basically you just need to download the source code, install koolreport/pro and koolreport/dashboard as dependency and it will work.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None