KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Cannot load the charts #161

Open jackywest opened this topic on on Dec 1, 2017 - 1 comments

jackywest commented on Dec 1, 2017

Hi i'm trying to implement the framework by reproducing the sales by month example, and it doesn't load the charts only the data retrieved by dataSource. here what it look like. I precise that my architecture folder is not the same as the examples.

KoolReport commented on Dec 6, 2017

I guess you have solved the problem so you closed the topic but I open again and answer so that other who may have the same issue can find answer right away.

By the default, a report has two files: report class file and a view. If your report file name MyReport.php containing MyReport class the the default view file is MyReport.view.php. So when you called the $report->render() function without specifying any view, it will automatically look for the default view file.

In the case that it does not find the view (because there is no default view or the specified view is not corrected), it will render in the debug mode is what you see above (listing all the dataStores available). The debug mode also can be reached when call $report->debug()

Hope that my answer helps you to understand how KoolReport behave.

Any questions, please let us know.

Regards,

KoolPHP Inc

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None