KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Question in terms in security #1408

Open john heredero opened this topic on on Apr 27, 2020 - 3 comments

john heredero commented on Apr 27, 2020

Hi, im new in kool report and no background create a website or any web apps, im just curios in terms of security, how secured a koolreport app as a website? thank you god bless

KoolReport commented on Apr 27, 2020

KoolReport is secured to be used inside web app. KoolReport main focus is not to build website, rather it power your website with reporting capability, drawing chart, create table, dashboard. More than often, KoolReport is used together with another framework like Laravel, CodeIgniter to do website constructing part. Those framework are proven to be secured.

john heredero commented on Apr 28, 2020

since i dont have a background in coding, and im just want to create a dashboard for osticket which is a open source also, how can i secured the security?

KoolReport commented on Apr 28, 2020

Since KoolReport is not a separate application, rather it is a framework for reporting, or you can understand it is a library of common functions, methods, visualization that used alot to process data and visualize data. So it will need developers to build something meaningful based on the library. KoolReport will make development faster as it contains ready-to-use features that developer will not need to code. In term of security, you need not worry. My suggestion is you find a good developer who understand the osticket to help you extend it, incorporating report into it.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None