KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Autoload Fatal Error using Koolrepor Pro: Failed opening required 'customFunctions.php' #1270

Closed Serban Andreuta opened this topic on on Jan 22, 2020 - 2 comments

Serban Andreuta commented on Jan 22, 2020

I just switched from free package to Pro version and trying to execute my code. I get the following message: Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/koolreport_pro-4.5.0/koolreport/barcode/vendor/composer/../khanamiryan/qrcode-detector-decoder/lib/Common/customFunctions.php' (include_path='.:/opt/lampp/lib/php') in /koolreport_pro-4.5.0/koolreport/barcode/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66

I use relative path: require_once dirname(FILE)."/koolreport_pro-4.5.0/koolreport/core/autoload.php";

Previously, with free version it was: require_once dirname(FILE)."/koolreport/core/autoload.php"; and worked fine. I replaced 'koolreport' with 'koolreport_pro-4.5.0' directory.

I can find 'customFunctions.php' script where it should be (followed the path in the error message).

What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Actually just double checked and the path I have to 'customFunctions.php' file is:

/koolreport/barcode/vendor/khanamiryan/qrcode-detector-decoder/lib/common/

not 'Common' like in the error message.

Should I just rename it?

I tried that and it solved the problem :)

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
help needed

None