KoolReport's Forum

Official Support Area, Q&As, Discussions, Suggestions and Bug reports.
Forum's Guidelines

Drill down #1251

Open wilson opened this topic on on Jan 9, 2020 - 1 comments

wilson commented on Jan 9, 2020

i have managed to install all the databases and view some reports from the site after downloading the tool with examples the only challange am having is when i try to access drilldwon charts i get "Fatal error: Class 'koolreport\drilldown\DrillDown' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\koolreport\koolreport_and_examples-4.3.0\examples\reports\drilldown\drilldown\MyReport.view.php on line 19"

please assist

i really like the tool and it has all the solution i am looking for hence solving that will really be of great help to me.

thanks in advance

KoolReport commented on Jan 9, 2020

Dear Wilson,

Thank you very much for your interest in our product. The drilldown feature is actually inside DrillDown package. This package is not a free one so you may need to purchase. After purchase and download, you can install the package as an add-on to koolreport to make drilldown.

You can get the drilldown package separately or you can purchase the KoolReport Pro, which contains all of our packages together with support and free upgrade.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Build Your Excellent Data Report

Let KoolReport help you to make great reports. It's free & open-source released under MIT license.

Download KoolReport View demo
None yet

None